Welcome to Online Pre-Registration!
Our patients now have the ability to pre-register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit-whether it's to have a child, or an outpatient procedure-as simple and stress-free as possible.
Who can Pre-Register?
- Patients with a procedure already scheduled
- OB/Maternity patients who would like to pre-register for Labor and Delivery
- Patients who need to request a screening mammography appointment
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
Just click the button above to pre-register.
What you'll need to Pre-Register:
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Date of procedure
- About Us
- Central Registration
- Online Pre-Registration
- Clark Cafe
- Directions & Map
- Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate
- Hospital Map
- Gift Shop
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Pastoral Care
- Online Bill Payment
- Online Nursery
- Restaurants & Lodging
- Visiting Hours
- Supplier Information
- Virtual Tour
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Sponsorship Request