Center for Women & Babies • 859-745-3500
Clark Regional Medical Center has been providing services for the unique physical, social and spiritual needs of women since 1917. The Center for Women & Babies provides a complete program of medical, surgical and educational services to accommodate the unique needs of female patients. We take pride in providing exceptional women's care, close to home.
Clark Regional Medical Center’s Center for Women & Babies delivers more than 600 babies a year and continues to offer sensitive personalized health services to each woman, baby, and family. Our highly skilled physicians and nurses provide family centered care in a state of the art facility.
Because you have specific needs and concerns, you want choices about the way your baby is delivered. CRMC can offer you these choices. And whatever you choose, you can be assured that at CRMC you’ll have your baby in a warm, caring, family-centered atmosphere.
With its first class amenities, our state of the art center offers everything you would except to find in a “big city” facility but with personalized individual care only a smaller facility can provide. The Center for Women and Babies at Clark Regional Medical Center is a birthing faculty like no other in Central Kentucky.
- Labor/Delivery/Recover/Postpartum suite, all within close proximity to the nurses’ station
- Each Labor/Delivery suite is equip with whirlpool tubs to provide relaxation and comfort during the laboring process
- Tempur-Pedic mattresses
- Each suite is private with a spacious bathroom
- Each suite features, “sleep sofas” so a spouse or significant support person is able to stay at the bedside
- Custom gliders designed to promote breast feeding
- The center is equipped with state-of-the-art monitors
- Each delivery area has a warmer to provide a safe, temperature-controlled environment for the newborn infant’s immediate care
- Secure measures for safety of the newborn and families
- Professional photography available
- Free wireless internet for patients and visitors
Maternity ProfessionalsOur team of maternity professionals includes board-certified obstetrician-gynecologists or certified nurse midwife, whom you can choose to help deliver your baby. Meet our maternity professionals.
Clark Regional wants the birth of your baby to be special time in your family's life. The freedom to choose maternity professionals is one way to enrich this joyful experience. Download our brochure.
- Find A Doctor
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Center for Rehabilitation
- Clark Clinic
- Mother & Baby
- Children's Therapy Center
- Intensive Care
- Primary Care
- Sleep Lab
- Transitional Care
- Women's Care
- Clark Clinic Urgent Care