Urology is a sensitive issue for many people and can include sometimes embarrassing health issues, such as incontinence or sexual problems.
Freddie Terrell, MD, and John Tuttle, Jr., MD, IF, urologists with Clark Regional Medical Center, approach every condition with empathy and compassion while talking patients through their options for a variety of treatments.
What We Treat
Dr. Terrell treats all general urologic conditions, including treatments for:
• Kidney stones, made up of minerals, can get lodged in the urinary tract, causing pain in your lower abdomen or back.
• Enlarged prostrate, a gland located near the male bladder, can grow in size and cause infections or pain in the lower body near the groin.
• Vasectomy (male birth control)
• Urinary incontinence, or problems controlling when you urinate
Dr. Tuttle specializes in:
- Male & female sexual medicine
- Non-cancerous diseases of the prostate
- Testosterone implantation
- Kidney stone disease
- Prostate, kidney & bladder cancers
- Vasectomy (in office)
- Overactive bladder
Problems with urinary health shouldn’t leave you feeling embarrassed or stuck, our doctors at Clark Clinic Urology offer local treatment close to home so you can get back to living the life you want.
CALL (859) 745-3500 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. TERRELL.
CALL (859) 737-4411 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. TUTTLE.
- Clark Regional Outpatient Imaging
- Center for Wound Care
- The Wellness Center
- Clark Clinic
- Mother & Baby
- WorkPoint Wellness, Wellness Works
- Children's Therapy Center
- Intensive Care
- Sleep Center
- Transitional Care
- Clark Clinic Urgent Care
- Interventional Pain Management
- Orthopedic Services
- Emergency Department
- Outpatient Imaging