The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Clark Regional Medical Center , is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital. To enroll in My HealthPoint Portal, you can request the enrollment form by emailing us here
If you already have a My HealthPoint account, you can login below.
Features available on My HealthPoint include:
- Discharge summary and instructions
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Current medication list and medication history
- Allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Procedures performed during admission
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results
- Care plan for hospital stay
- Goals and health concerns
- Diagnostic imaging
- Medical equipment
Online healthcare information is available to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient at Clark Regional Medical Center on or after January 1, 2014.