Childbirth Education Classes
The Center for Women & Babies at Clark Regional Medical Center is excited to provide patients with the opportunity to attend personalized and convenient online childbirth classes. For more information, please visit the online platform here or call 859.737.6206
How does it work?
Powered online, patients are now able to access a variety of classes through a virtual platform. Each patient can register to sign up for the classes for which they will have the opportunity to connect through a live video feed with certified and experienced childbirth educators. The educator will provide live and interactive teaching with dedicated time for the patient to ask questions. Patients now have more flexibility in choosing a time that fits their schedule and can connect from the comfort of their own home.
Classes Available Include:
- Early Pregnancy Preparations. A roadmap to a typical pregnancy journey, highlighting all the key milestones. You will hear about nutrition, exercise, and mental health.
- Prenatal Bootcamp. A detailed overview of the labor and delivery process. Also covers the basics of common medical interventions and postpartum strategies.
- Coping and Comfort. An experiential class that equips parents with nonpharmacological tools and strategies commonly used for coping with labor.
- Breastfeeding 101. A class filled with specific instructions and expert advice on how to get a good start to breastfeeding.
- Newborn Care. A course designed to help new parents become familiar with newborn behavior and the ins-and-outs of practical babycare.
Need Assistance? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.